The non-profit DJs for PJs event has provided thousands of pairs of new pajamas to abused, neglected and needy children in the Las Vegas Valley. Since its founding in 2003, the themed event has grown from one to several donation sites, has expanded its list of benefiting social service agencies and has raised more than 57,000 pairs of PJs
More information is available at their website
Locations will be set up at the following places:
1. Summerlin - Kohl’s 8671 W. Charleston Blvd.
2. Centennial - Kohl’s 6700 N. Durango Dr.
3. Northeast - Kohl’s 1300 S. Nellis Blvd
4. Henderson - Kohl’s 30 N. Valle Verde Dr.
5. Sunset Station – 1301 W. Sunset Rd.
Event posted: March 30, 2011
Last updated: March 30, 2011