A new look on the north Strip, Criss Angel, NFR, Hugh Jackman and more.
On this episode of the Sun on the Strip, the Las Vegas Sun's Brock Radke talks about all this week's Strip entertainment news:
- Criss Angel is just two weeks away from opening his new “Mindfreak” magic spectacular at Planet Hollywood.
- Sarah McClachlan is coming to the Strip to perform three shows at Encore Theater and Hugh Jackman’s tour will bring him to MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- Will Queen and Adam Lambert return to Park Theater in 2019?
- Comedian and actress Mo’Nique is setting up at the Sayers Club in early 2019.
- Checking in to see what’s new at the Stratosphere, SLS, Resorts World and Wynn Las Vegas.
- What’s taking over the Strip this week?